What we love
The entry price is high, but once through the door you will want for nothing. The chalet and the service are as good as it gets!
The Chalet-N sets a new standard for luxury ski chalets in the Austrian Alps. Situated at an altitude of 1,660m in Oberlech, it opens a stunningly picturesque view of the world’s famous Arlberg massif with an unspoilt stretch of white slopes. The harmony between architecture and nature is evident at Chalet-N. Typical materials of the region have been combined with innovative equipment and technology.
Set amid white alpine surroundings and unspoilt mountain views, the accommodations feature large bedrooms and living spaces, luxurious bathrooms and walk-in closets. Each suite has a private balcony with a splendid view of Lech and Oberlech.
The Chalet-N features 11 suites and provides accommodation for 22 guests exclusively. All bedrooms come with exquisite bed linens, mattresses made of down and feather and a very stylish bathroom adorned with full size Hermés shower and bath products. For children we set up the bath products from Bulgari kids. All suites are equipped with a 3D-TV and an IP-TV System with a selection of international channels, an audio system which covers all areas of the suite. Guests have the possibility to play their own movies or songs via “Media Hub” with USB, HDMI, and Bluetooth. On demand, we provide you with a Blue Ray Player.
The Spa at Chalet-N features a cosmetic area, a double treatment room with double or single massage beds, a private hair stylist, a relaxation area, steam showers, ice fountain, hay sauna, Finnish sauna or salt gallery steam bath and 2 cold basins. For those who like immersing in the perfect water experience, there is a gorgeous pool landscape, completed by an outdoor Jacuzzi. The well-equipped, modern fitness areas complete the wellness facilities at the hotel and keep everyone in a relaxed mood. The Health Club offers a wide choice of the latest fitness equipment including resistance training, cardiovascular and free weights.
- 1 x Master Suite
- 8 x Suites
- 1 x Childrens Suite sleeping 4
- Chalet Manager
- Reception / Concierge
- Experienced Chef
- Cleaning team
- Full 24/7 service
- Distance to piste: "Ski in, Ski out"
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. drive (Oberlech), 7 min. drive (Lech)
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2017/18 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily lunch
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Dinner on seven nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private airport transfer
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Resort only
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- 50 minute massage per guest
- Ski equipment
- Ski pass for each guest
- Transfers between Munich, Innsbruck & Zurich airports
- Insurance Premiums
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Premium wines, Champagne and spirits
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.