What we love
Megeve is a beautiful, authentic resort, and this is true for its chalets too. This alpine chic property is one of the best, providing unbelievable facilities and service to help you relax and unwind after a day′s skiing on the beautiful slopes that Megève has to offer.
Just a stone′s throw from the centre of the village of Megève is a newly renovated chalet, "Reine des Prés". This chalet has been lovingly restored, combining traditional Savoyard style with state-of-the-art facilities, modern designer bathrooms and luxury fixtures and fittings.
Facilities include a private spa with indoor hot tub and sauna, large dining room and sitting room and large open log fire. The kitchen is spacious and modern in granite and stainless steel. Outside there is a large private garden. The chalet′s four generously sized ensuite bedrooms can be made into twin or double rooms. The chalet is crafted from aged wood and faded fabrics; it exudes natural charm and will be your very own home from home.
The chalet encompasses the attention to detail you might find in the finest 5 star hotel, but with the informality of your very own alpine residence.
Please contact us for details and prices of the fully catered service that is also available.
Although the nightlife and hustle and bustle of resort centre was just down the road, the chalet was so comfortable that, as a group, we found it hard to leave the chalet. Is addiction to a sofa possible? - I think it now is! A perfect holiday - thank you.
- 3 x Double en-suite bedrooms
- 1 x Twin en-suite bedrooms
- Two further beds on mezzanine level suitable for children (above sitting room)
- Chalet Concierge
- Chef and host are available on request
- Distance to piste: 2 min. drive
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 85km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2016/17 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Discounts may apply for groups less than 8
- A security deposit of 3,000 Euros is required
- Weeks commencing 27th Dec and 3rd Jan must be booked together as a 14 night stay
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.