What we love
A beautifully formed apartment located in the prestigious L′Alpaga Hotel. The benefits of staying here are that our guests get the comfort of their own space and the use of the hotel. The best of both worlds!
The Hotel Alpaga is an exclusive development of chalets and chalet apartments.
There are five luxurious apartments of varying sizes 45m² to 75m². Each apartment has been designed and furnished to create a feel of warmth and homeliness. Traditional fabrics and old wood blend in with the modern kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
Apartment G1 is 90 m². This three bedroom apartment is on the ground floor. It comprises two double/twin rooms, one bathroom with twin basins, a shower room and a separate WC. A fully-equipped kitchen opens into the living room where a wood burning stove can be found. On the floor below, there is a third children′s bedroom with two single beds and a hideaway bed. The apartment can accommodate four adults and at least three children.
The apartments of the Hotel Alpaga are rented with services: beds made upon arrival, daily house cleaning, daily breakfast delivery, linen including bathrobes, wood provided for the fireplace, Internet and fax access as well as hotel concierge services. Guests of the apartments also enjoy access to the Hotel Alpaga′s spa, restaurant and lounge.
A lovely holiday as we really enjoyed using the hotel as well as our apartment. Megeve is a great resort and the L′Aplaga meets every one of our needs.
- 1 x Twin bedroom (plus a third roll-away bed)
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom
- 2 x Private bathrooms
- Sofa bed in sitting room
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to piste: 5 min by car
- Distance to lifts: 5 min by car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 85km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2016/17 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.