What we love
This 45sq.m apartment is very chocolate box-y. Perfect for a family with 2 small children, the bunk bed room is lovely and snug. With access to the hotel’s shared spa, this is a very inexpensive way of spending time in Megeve in style.
The Hotel Alpaga is an exclusive development of chalets and chalet apartments.
There are five luxurious apartments of varying sizes 45m2 to 75m2. Each apartment has been designed and furnished to create a feel of warmth and homeliness. Faded fabrics and old wood blend in with the modern kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
Apartment G4 is 45 m²: First floor apartment comprising of one double room, an open bedroom with two bunk beds and a small desk. There is one bathroom, sitting room and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartments of the Hotel Alpaga are rented with services: beds made upon arrival, daily house cleaning, breakfast delivery, linen including bathrobes, Internet and fax access as well as hotel concierge services. Guests of the apartments also enjoy access to the Hotel Alpaga′s spa, restaurant and lounge.
The flexibility of the holiday was perfect. The open bedroom was a hidden gem as it allowed us to keep an eye on the little ones, and the special night when the chef came to cook was so indulgent – THANK YOU!
- 1 x double room
- 1 x bunk bed alcove, freely integrated into the living space
- 1 x bathroom
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to piste: 5 min by car
- Distance to lifts: 5 min by car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2017/18 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.