What we love
This has to be one of our favourites. Although only sleeping 4, it is surprisingly spacious and with the romantic dinner table on the balcony, the red themed furnishings, and the adorable open fireplace, now would be the perfect time for a honeymoon!
The Hotel Alpaga is an exclusive development of chalets and chalet apartments.
There are five luxurious apartments of varying sizes 45m2 to 75m2. Each apartment has been designed and furnished to create a feel of warmth and homeliness. Faded fabrics and old wood blend in with the modern kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
Top floor apartment comprising of a room with large bed opening onto the living room, a bedroom with twin beds, two bathrooms and a bed settee. There is also a large sitting room and adjoining fully fitted kitchen.
The apartments of the Hotel Alpaga are rented with services: beds made upon arrival, daily house cleaning, linen including bathrobes, wood provided for the fireplace, Internet and fax access as well as hotel concierge services.
We were slightly nervous about it not being fully catered, but we actually much prefer the set up now. Have a few more people this year, so will be keeping our eyes on the larger apartment this time around.
- Bed Settee in living room
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 min by car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2017/18 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of EUR 500 is required
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.