We are often asked to make provision for a family's furry friend to accompany them on their luxury ski holiday, and fortunately, there are some delightful accommodation options available where they are only too happy to welcome dogs.
Here are our Top Dog-friendly ski chalets.
1. Central to the perfect family-friendly resort of Morzine, Chalet Kaila will make you and your pampered pooch feel very much at home.
2. Chalet Du Pre boats a generous terrace for sun-worshipping dogs to enjoy the afternoons, plus several spacious balconies.
3. Chalet Berger in Morzine will afford the skiers superb access to the Portes du Soleil ski area, before returning to your luxurious accommodation to recline on the sofa in front of the fireplace with your loyal pet.
4. Chalet Glacier in car-free Zermatt offers East & West-facing terraces.
5. Le Maison is located in the ideal ski resort for all levels of skier, Alpe d'Huez. Your chalet staff will ensure your dog is well looked after while you are enjoying all the pistes have to offer.
6. Le Village is the welcoming courtyard of Alpe d’Huez, and Le Manoir overlooks this beautiful area, provides ski-in, ski-out access, and will make a perfect backyard for Fido to bound about on his ski trip.
For more information on these and many other luxury alpine chalets and lodges, get in touch with our chalet specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 1993 899 421.