We are looking for a new Accounts Administrator to join our hardworking, dedicated and passionate team.
The Oxford Travel Collection is a partnership of leading luxury travel specialists, comprising of The Oxford Ski Company & Oxford Private Travel. Both innovative and driven, our ‘Private Travel’ ethos ensures that all our clients receive unparalleled, personal, ‘VIP’ service. This is a personal service we firmly believed needs to be implemented at every aspect of the client’s experience. From when the sales teams first pick up the phone to the point when the client returns home from their holiday. Management of the client’s budget, payment and deposit is crucial to a smooth customer experience.
Operating at the very highest end of the market and managing large budgets our accounts have to be extremely well organised and monitored. An efficient, tactful yet confident approach needs to be taken when following up due payments from both clients and operators along with the ability to report accurately to the Financial Director.
If you are interested in applying or know someone else who would be please see the full Job Description below and apply with your CV and covering letter.
CONTACT: Jitendra | Tel: 01993 899 420 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Day to day management of bank accounts (Various currencies for both brands) including processing any incoming payments promptly, ensuring accounts are kept in credit, dealing with any queries on Bankline.
• Processing card payments, management of credit card facility.
• Once payments are received processing booking statements in Quickbooks using the booking information from the Admin system. Sending confirmation emails to clients, updating the relevant boxes and leaving notes in Admin.
• Processing operator invoices, ensuring all invoices are correct to the original booking agreements, creating commission invoices where required.
• Compile and process weekly payment run to suppliers/refund to clients/ general bill payments/agent commission invoices.
• Sending payment advice emails to all suppliers/operators on completion of payment run.
• Credit control for all bookings, sending balance reminders, chasing when overdue
• Assisting Sales consultants and directors when required, dealing with any queries, exchange rates.
• General management of all bookings on the Admin system, having a good overview of where each booking stands.
• Assisting internal accountant
• Security Deposit management
• Reconciliation of accounts on a weekly basis
• Reconciliation of credit card statements, processing of expenses.
• Assisting sales manager with monthly KPI reports and annual season bookings reports
• Duties such as filing, sending cheques to the bank, ordering of stationery and office supplies.
• At certain times of the year assisting team with image editing, updating website copy.
Skills and Experience required
- 2 years (minimum) previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
- AAT or similar or qualification through experience.
- Ideally you should be educated to degree level or similar.
- Working knowledge of Intuit Quick Books is seen as important.
- You must have the ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills with a willingness to go that extra mile.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and good time management skills
- Good attention to detail