The Balegia Penthouse is a real winner on many fronts. Central location, superb finish, excellent service and incredible value, it is perfect for two families looking to share.
Balegia Penthouse is a beautiful apartment located inside a luxury residence. It is perfectly situated within walking distance to the heart of the glamorous village of Lech, with its exclusive shops and fine restaurants. All of this makes Balegia Penthouse the perfect stay for families and groups, and a very short hop to the nearest lift.
The entire property is finished with the finest attention to detail. All of the four bedrooms have wonderful en suite shower rooms, and can be made up as twins or doubles.
The living area screams modern opulence with its dramatic lighting and refined decoration. The luxurious seating offers a fabulous post-ski alpine setting to relax after a hard day on the mountain. Step outside and guests will find a spacious balcony to enjoy the impressive views.
The apartment comes complete with its own private laundry facilities. Guests also have access to a wonderful shared ski room with heated boot warmers.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 200 sqm
- Close Proximity to Lifts
Integrated sound system
- 1 x Master twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps two) with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive or 7 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Concierge service prior to arrival
- Residence concierge service available daily from 8.00am - 12.00pm and 17.00pm - 19.00pm
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 5,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.