Unfortunately this property is not available for the coming season
We have been informed by the owner/operator that this property has now closed and will not be opening to guests again in the future.
We do however have a range of properties which make excellent alternatives for which the team are here to discuss at your convenience. If you would like to discuss your specific requirements, do not hesitate in contacting the team who will be happy to shortlist some properties for you, ensuring the perfect ski holiday.
Alternatively, our complete Whistler chalet portfolio can be found here
You can contact the team on +44 (0)1865 817 420 or through our contact hub
Located in one of Whistlers’ most coveted 'ski in' neighbourhoods Horstman Estates, located in the main resort, just above the Fairmont and Four Seasons hotels. The ski-in trail from Blackcomb takes you to the doorstep of the chalet, and the ski-out trail is a leisurely 500m stroll down the lane or you can be dropped off at the piste by Horstman Chalets superb drivers service.
Inside, Horstman Chalet has spacious rooms with high ceilings and large windows which show off the amazing views of Whistler village below. The chalet is built around a custom built basalt rock spiral staircase and three other lounging areas. The living room has a floor to ceiling fireplace, a grand piano and opens up to the gourmet kitchen with lots of appliances and gadgets. All five bedrooms have en suite baths, three bedrooms including the Master are on the top floor, two bedrooms are on the lower level. The lower floor is all about recreation complete with a steam room, pool table, bar, cinema with floor to ceiling screen and even its own ticket booth and popcorn machine.
Finally the large deck with views over Whistler Village is what really sets Horstman Chalet apart from other luxury ski chalets in Whistler. The secluded deck out back with a private hot tub and rock fireplace.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Sound system throughout property
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Private backyard with fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, double oven, built-in expresso machine & built-in vegetable steamer
- Theatre room with ticket window
- Steam room
- Garage with ski boot heater
- Mud room with lots of storage for ski gear
- Grand piano in living room
- Bedroom 1: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Double & ensuite
- Bedroom 3: 2 x tri-bunks & ensuite
- Bedroom 4: Bunk bed & single (3 single beds total) & ensuite
- Bedroom 5: Bunk bed & ensuite
- Distance to piste: Ski In, 500m down the lane for Ski out.
- Distance to lifts: 775 Metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 Minute Drive
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only. Changeover days are flexible, subject to availability.
7 night minimum stay.
The booking price is fixed in CAD, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- End of stay cleaning is at an additional charge
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.