A modern private paradise in the middle of the Creekside forest. It has the feeling of being in the wilderness but close to Whistler with the slopes on your doorstep.
A ski in, ski out modern chalet with amazing panoramic views over Whistler Creekside.
Hidden away in the forests above the creekside area of Whistler B.C, Huntingford Lodge is one of the best Modern Alpine luxury ski lodges that is on offer anywhere in the world. If there is one thing that the chalet can offer, it is privacy. Located at the end of a quite cul-de-sac in the Kadenwood area of the resort, the only thing that gets into the chalet is sunlight and the only thing you can see out of the windows are stunning views of the surrounding mountain. Huntingford Lodge is also one of the few true ski in, ski out luxury ski chalets in Whistler, with the ski trail to Creekside only 50 meters from the front door.
As you enter the chalet the main floor is open concept allowing views from the floor to ceiling windows. The fireplace is the centre piece of the living area, surrounded by the living room and the dining room table which can serve up to twelve guests. A fully equipped kitchen finished off the main floor and flows into a covered upper deck which contains a large sitting area, BBQ and uninterrupted views of the Tantalus Mountains.
The lower floors of the hotel are home to the bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. Two master bedrooms offer spacious luxury along with two further bedrooms including a bunk room which can sleep up to six. The lower floors are also home to the extensive entertainment area with a 120 inch cinema, pool table, ping pong table and bar area which is a perfect space for Aprés ski celebrations. Finally in the spa area there is a fully equipped gym with a steam shower room and a sauna, leading out to another sitting area with a private hot tub and a fire pit which is perfect for watching the stars in the evening.
The final touch is a large wine cellar with a temperature controlled cheese cave, the perfect place for a decadent evening of wine tasting and fondue or raclette. Hunting Lodge offers a modern and refined luxury ski experience which provides perfect privacy for a family or group of friends alike.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
Modern, spacious with great views.
- Ski in/out from chalet
- Access to private Kadenwood gondola (links property with Whistler Creekside)
- Sonos system throughout the chalet
- Media room (120inch screen)
- Pool table (can convert to table tennis)
- Steam shower
- Covered deck with private hot tub
- Wine cellar with tasting table (can seat up to 8) and cheese cave
- Ski boot heater
- Fire pit
- Large mud room
- Bedroom 1: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 2: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 3: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 4: King & ensuite
- Bedroom 5: Two tri- bunks (double on bottom, single on top) & ensuite
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
- Distance to lifts: 700 Metres
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Pemberton (CYPS): 35mins / 35km
- Squamish (YSE): 50mins / 55km
- Vancouver (YVR): 2h 30m / 140km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Shared shuttle service (8am – 8pm)
- Grocery delivery throughout the stay (groceries themselves are charged separately)
- Personally selected ski instructors and personal help getting signed in for ski school on first day
- Personal meet & greet, tour of village and ski rental service (no waiting in line, ski rental delivery & return)
- Daily visits from in resort guide to answer questions, suggest fun things to do and make any necessary changes to your itinerary
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Whistler, BC, Canada
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.