A Traditional Chalet which has been internally rennovated to the highest modern standards, a true Ski In, Ski Out property in a great Ski area.
A gorgeous traditional chalet that was rennovated to the highest standard. Chalet Castor is one of the most sought out luxury ski chalet in Chamonix because of its fantastic Ski In, Ski Out location which remains accessable all year round.
Chalet Castor is a 'Trappier' chalet, built by one of the highest quality buildres in the Chamonix valley, compleated with a stone roof which is usually seen across the boarder in Italy. The ground floor of the chalet is where you will find the mojority of the chalets bedrooms. Large and spacious, there is also a bunk room with four bunk beds which a brilliant for families who stay here. There is also a spa area with an hammam steam room.
The first floor is home to the large and flowing living space. The high vaulted celings give the open plan living space even more space as the large windows offer impressive panoramic views over the Chamonix valley ski area. The lounge is caccooned around an striking modern fireplace that invites to relax after a long days skiing. The master bedroom is also located on the first floor, offering it's luckys guest a spacious room and en-suite with private and spectacular views.
Finally, tucked away in the roof ramparts is a lovely mezzanie which provides a great area for the chiildren to play, or for someone to relax away from the main group.
Chalet Castor is a great luxury ski getaway for a group of up to ten people.
We loved it, the ski in and out was great. The chef was wonderfully personable and attentive.
- Steam Room
- Panoramic Views
- Master Bedroom with King bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 x double/twin with adjacent bathrooms
- Bunk Room with 4 bunk beds
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski In, Ski Out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of €10,000 is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.