For large families, groups of friends or corporate groups, this chalet ticks many boxes and should be high up on anyone's list
Luxury ski chalet Le Moulin is in the historic resort of Chamonix offering spectacular views of famous Mont Blanc. Le Moulin blends the old and the new, with a mix of "alpine chic" and traditional wood, that really sets it apart from the rest. Le Moulin is French for "mill" and this luxury ski chalet has been lovingly resorted using local materials, and local shops, nearly every fitting having been bought in the valley.
There are seven bedrooms in total across three floors, inlcuding a large bunk room that can sleep up to 10 children, it even has its own private bathroom. The other bedrooms are all good sizes, and the master has an impressive open plan bathroom with roll top bathtub.
For entertainment there is a TV snug and selection of games for cosy evenings, or a party room on the lower floor, complete with bar, and private home cinema. For relaxation there is an outdoor hot tub, as well as sauna and massage room to sooth those muscles are a good day on the mountain. Le Moulin is also home to an impressive wine cellar with bottles to suit all tastes.
Normally Le Moulin is taken self catered, but we can of course organise chefs, drivers, hosts and more. Please call for more details.
- Traditional Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Area
- TV Snug
- Table Tennis
- Wine Cellar
- Home Cinema System
- Entertainment Room
- Outdoor Dining Table & BBQ
- 1 x Master bedroom with open plan bathroom and garden access
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children’s bunk room to sleep up to 10 in 5 bunk beds
- Resort manager & concierge services
- Distance to piste: Three minute drive
- Distance to lifts: Three minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Ten minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- All bed linen, towels and bath robes
- Mid-stay housekeeping and end of stay clean
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Ski Lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit will be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.