Spacious, beautifully designed and right on the slopes in one of Europe's most fashionable resorts with access to a world class ski area. This chalet has it all.
Chalet Elektra has an exclusive location with ski in/ski out access on to the Dou du Midi piste. This contemporary property has been exceedingly well designed with modern interiors and an array of luxury features.
Guests have direct access from the ski slopes to the chalet through the designated ski room. The chalet benefits from two master suites both with dressing room and en suite bathroom, as well as a further four bedrooms allowing for 10 guests. With around 500m2 of interior space there is plenty of room for everyone to relax and recharge including a superb wellness area with indoor swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
On tired leg days one can access all floors via a lift including to the impressive living area on the top floor complete with large fireplace and the enviable 360° view of the surrounding landscape. Exceptional service will be provided by your butler, professional chef, chalet manager and dedicated chauffeur for when guests would like to dine out in resort.
Being able to ski in and out was just brilliant and the spa area was a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room
- Massage room
- Relaxation room
- Private gym
- Childrens playroom
- Pool table
- Large terrace
- Incredible mountain views
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking for two vehicles
- 1 x Master suite bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski Out
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute walk/ Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- “Food kit” upon arrival
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Handy man
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Free access to mini bar
- Wifi access
- In-resort driving service: 08:00 - 20:00 or 09:00 - 21:00 daily
- Food & beverage cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.