Chalet Pow Pow
With a superb location just seconds from the piste, and plenty of bells and whistles to keep you entertained, Chalet Pow Pow is a worthy addition to our luxury Courchevel 1850 portfolio.
Located in the peaceful Chenus area of Courchevel 1850, Chalet Pow Pow is far enough away from the centre of the village to offer some seclusion, but close enough (just a two minute drive) to enjoy the action should you so wish. Chalet Pow Pow also boasts the coveted Ski-in/Ski-out title, which allows you to be on the slopes within seconds of walking out the ski room door.
Covering over 650 sqm of living space, this cavernous chalet has every feature you could wish for. The 15m swimming pool is one of the largest in resort, there is also a gym, treatment room, cinema room and a games room for children (and adults) to enjoy.
The living area has a large central fireplace and double height windows from you can enjoy the view of the Bozel valley below. There are plenty of neutral tones which complement the chalet's white exterior. A splash of colour brings a sense of modernity to this large luxury chalet. '
Each of the seven bedrooms has its own en suite bathroom, with some able to split into twin beds for a more flexible sleeping arrangement. One of the bedrooms has been designed to be as accessible as possible, and with a built-in lift this chalet is perfect for those with reduced mobility.
- 650 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Treatment room
- Indoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Games room
- 2 x Super King Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Super King Double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Children's bunk bedroom sleeping 4 with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Master Super King Double bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Super King Double/twin bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Accessible Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Gourmet welcome basket
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (8 hour per day)
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift Passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested / will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Indoor swimming pool is 15m x 5m
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.