The service at Totara is indisputably top notch. With the chalet itself matching these high standards, there is no question that your stay here will outshine your last. Serious quality in the heart of the Three Valleys.
Located just 50m from the Pralong piste, and set into the mountain just above the famous Courchevel 1850, sits the luxury ski chalet Totara.
With a surface area of nearly 270sqm across its four spacious floors, this luxury ski chalet sleeps up to ten in five bedrooms. The chalet features an outdoor hot tub, and well lit living area with huge central fireplace and comfortable sofas, will ensure that you’ll be in no hurry to retire to your room.
Chalet Totara blends traditional rustic wood, with contemporary glass and leather finishes, offering a unique take on alpine chic, which is both cosy and breezy
As standard the chalet comes on a bed and breakfast basis, but a chef for the evening meals is available, just give us a call for more details
What a chalet! It’s so tasteful and yet there were all the gadgets to keep everyone amused. That hot tub is such a blessing in disguise for all our aching limbs after a hard day’s skiing!
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Double height sitting room
- Terrace overlooking the village and piste
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- LCD Television
- DVD player
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Twin/double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with separate bathroom
- Chef for breakfast
- Distance to piste: 50m to the piste
- Distance to lifts: Opposite the Pralong ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: 9 min drive to resort centre
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Champagne and welcome basket
- Change of linens in the middle of your stay
- Chef for the breakfast service
- Fresh Flowers
- Bed linen, towels and bathrooms
- Mid week linen change
- Beds made on your arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Daily cleaning
- Airport Transfers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Insurance Premiums
- Tourist tax
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.