Lana Apartment I
For a five person apartment, this property is really spacious. It has the most incredible location in 1850, and with "Ski in, ski out" access and access to the hotel’s facilities, we wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.
The Hotel Le Lana is situated in the heart of Courchevel 1850 and within a short stroll of the boutiques, galleries and restaurants. The hotel is ski-in, ski-out; situated right on the slopes opening up the 650km of Les Trois Vallees ski area.
Ideal for sharing with family or friends, where the facilities – plasma screen, terrace, bar, two bedrooms, dining room, two bathrooms, sauna, hammam and jacuzzi – combine perfectly with the hotel’s bespoke services: foreign press on request, valet parking, luggage attendant, concierge service, butler on request and more.
This penthouse is 180m² and for a maximum of five people, for a truly marvellous holiday in an unforgettable 5-star apartment similar to nothing else at this altitude.
At the Lana Apartment, the atmosphere is friendly and warm. You feel at home in the warmth, curled up in the wooden and stone influenced suites where modern features entwine with the history of the building.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Shared pool & sauna
- Steam Room / Hammam
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Plasma Screen
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Jacuzzi bath
- Under floor heating
- Valet Parking
- Private Parking
- 2 x king-size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Room service available for a supplement
- Spa staff
- Distance to piste: ski in / ski out (Bellecote piste)
- Distance to lifts: 80m
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch or Dinner
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.