A lovely self-catering option giving you the flexibility to dine in some of the resort's fantastic restaurants.
Many of our clients enjoy the flexibility of a self-catered chalet and Chalet Ellanar is a perfect example of the luxury accommodation on offer in Courchevel. Located in the pretty village of Le Praz, this newly renovated townhouse would be the ideal base giving both access to the vast ski area of Les Trois Vallées and the opportunity to dine out in the excellent local restaurants.
The chalet is located a short walk from the main gondola and is central in the resort, perfect for après ski enthusiasts. However, if dining and relaxing in the chalet is more your style then Chalet Ellanar has everything you need including a fully equipped kitchen and a well-placed hot tub in the garden with views over the mountains.
The modern open plan living space is ideal for socialising and from here there is direct access on to the terrace. There are five en suite bedrooms comfortably designed for ten guests.
Included in the self-catered service is twice weekly housekeeping and the team can offer a pre-arrival shopping service.
A prime example of the high level of self catering properties available in an ever increasingly popular resort.
- Close proximity to the ski lift
- Covered Hot Tub
- Log Burning Stove
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin Room with en suite shower room
- In resort concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 15m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 1h 55m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Bathrobes, towels, slippers and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Twice weekly housekeeping service and mid week towel change
- WIFI, Sonos sound system, Smart TV
- In resort concierge service
- Pre-arrival shopping service available
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.