Modern alpine luxury in this light, bright and spacious contemporary loft apartment.
The Loft is a luxury self-catered chalet apartment located in Courchevel Moriond (1650). Style wise we're talking supremely contemporary luxury, with pale wood and muted tones making for a relaxing and serene ambiance. The double height living area and huge windows throughout the property, mean a real sense of light and space pervades every room.
The property is spread over two levels, with the spectacular master bedroom occupying the top floor. Adjoining this is a room with twin beds, ideal for a family of four. The other three bedrooms (which can be set up as doubles or twins to suit any group) are found on the lower level, all with en suites, balconies, and fantastic views.
The Loft also benefits from a great location in Courchevel Moriond, with the village centre and lifts just a 4 minute walk away. If that sounds daunting in ski boots, no fear, the apartment has use of heated ski lockers next to the lift station, so you can dump the heavy kit and walk home in your comfy shoes, taking in a few apres beers on the way.
Beautifully set up chalet for self-catering, and in a great location too.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Private Heated Lockers at Lift Hub
- Underground parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite
- 1 x Twin bedroom adjoining the Master bedroom
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 4 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.