Boris is excellent. Despite Elista being a self-catered property, you really feel looked-after by the owner, who is the perfect host and will even take you to the lifts in the morning! If you are a keen cook, then hold your breath for the kitchen – it is a delight!
Chalet Elista is located in a private hamlet in the heart of Courchevel 1550, set away from the main road and accessed by a private drive.
With their simple but timeless design, the Kandahar chalets enjoy a great location at the heart of Courchevel 1550, only 300 meters from the ski slopes. The two chalets, each measuring 270 m2, perfectly combine traditional style with comfort, luxury and modern convenience.
Comfortably sleeping up to 11 guests, the Elista chalet makes a superb choice for a winter sports holiday either with family or friends. The chalet enjoys an extensive lounge area with an open fireplace offering stunning views over the Dent du Villard. There is also an open plan kitchen, South-facing terrace, 5 bedrooms with a bathroom and a private garage.
When it comes to unwinding, the Kandahar chalets both feature a relaxation and well-being area that offer a choice of facilities including Jacuzzi, steam room and cinema lounge in chalet Elista, or an indoor pool with counter current swimming and a steam room in chalet Samarra.
The Kandahar chalets have been built according to a sustainable development policy. Features include geothermic heating methods and the use of natural building materials, which by no means compromise modern comforts and standards.
To prevent you missing any precious time on the slopes, Each morning the staff will drive you to the ski lift or the ski school meeting point in Courchevel 1550 in a private mini-bus. The resort gondola which runs every day until 7pm, gives direct access to the centre of Courchevel 1850 and takes just 15 minutes.
- Indoor hot tub
- Steam room / Hammam
- Open fireplace
- Private cinema & games room
- South-facing terrace
- Garage parking
- Laundry room
- Room 1: Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Rooms 2 & 3: Twin/double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Room 4: Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Rooms 5: Twin/double bedroom, with additional single and en suite shower room
- Rooms 3, 4 and 5 are the most suitable for cots
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: 300 metres
- Distance to lifts: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk / 3 min. drive.
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- End of week clean
- A private shuttle to the ski lift in the morning
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A damage deposit of €2,500 is required on arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Village (1550), France
Courchevel 1850, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.