This has to be one of the best value-for-money properties in the 3 Valleys. The contrast between the traditional wood and stone structure with the interior modern comforts is intriguing and it is almost unheard of to have the combination of a swimming pool, cinema and hot tub, for such a reasonable price.
Chalet Samarra is located in a private hamlet in the heart of Courchevel 1550, set away from the main road and accessed by a private drive.
With their simple but timeless design, the Kandahar chalets enjoy a great location at the heart of Courchevel 1550, only 300 meters from the ski slopes. Each measuring 270 m2, the two chalets, Samarra and Elista, perfectly combine traditional style with comfort, luxury and modern convenience.
Sleep in Luxury and Style
Comfortably sleeping up to 10 guests, the Samarra chalet makes a superb choice for a winter sports holiday either with family or friends. The chalet enjoys an extensive lounge area with an open fireplace offering stunning views over the Dent du Villard. There is also an open plan kitchen, South-facing terrace, 5 bedrooms with a bathroom and a private garage. There is also an indoor pool with counter current swimming and a steam room.
Sustainable Development, Complete Luxury
The Kandahar chalets have been built according to a sustainable development policy. Features include geothermic heating methods and the use of natural building materials, which by no means compromise modern comforts and standards.
To prevent you missing any precious time on the slopes, Each morning the staff will drive you to the ski lift or the ski school meeting point in Courchevel 1550 in a private mini-bus. The resort gondola which runs every day until 7pm, gives direct access to the centre of Courchevel 1850 and takes just 15 minutes.
We saw the all the amazing away-from-home luxuries and yet we could still feel good about the environment! [Samarra was built according to sustainable development policy].
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- South-Facing Terrace
- Garage Parking
- Laundry room
- Room 1: Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Rooms 2 & 3: Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Double bedroom with en suite bath & shower
- Room 5: Bunk bedroom connected with Room 4
- Rooms 1,3,4 and 5 are the most suitable for cots
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 300 metres
- Distance to lifts: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk, 3 min, drive.
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Breakfast delivery
- Tourist tax
- Daily housekeeping
- End of week clean
- A private shuttle to the ski lift in the morning
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A damage deposit of €2,500 is required on arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.