We think this typically Savoyard chalet is ideal for families who want the to enjoy everything that the 3 Valleys has to offer. You can enjoy an ideal resort for children and a great chalet experience.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Nestled in the trees, Le Torrent lies a snowball′s throw from the ski run and offers fantastic views across the valley.
The large, open plan, lounge and dining area has a huge roaring fire, and leads out onto the large terrace that surrounds the chalet, and on sunny days is the perfect place to enjoy your afternoon tea, whilst watching people ski past.
There are 6 en-suite bedrooms with either super-king or twin beds, all with feather duvets and pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets. The chalet boasts a large hot tub, in a fantastic position next to the babbling (or frozen) river.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- sledges, games and books
- Collection of DVD's
- Flat screen TV
- DVD player
- iPod docks
- Resort driving service
- 6 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Qualified Chef
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Gourmet evening meal on 5 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chef has two evenings off
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 12 will receive a discount
- Children under 18 months are charged at £150
- Discounts do not apply on peak weeks
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.