We really love No. 5 with the vaulted ceilings giving it the cosy feel, yet not compromising on space. A nice flexible approach to a luxury ski holiday, with the self-catered package allowing guests to sample the local cuisine.
No. 5 has a fantastic location, with Les Gets' Mont Chery cable car just 200m from the front door. Located in the same building as The Penthouse, No. 5 offers a similar feel and style of decor and around 140 sq.m of live-able space. Sleeping up to ten guests in four bedrooms, including three with king-size beds and the fourth with two sets of bunks, No. 5 is the perfect luxury apartment for a family or group of friends alike.
The property spans two floors, with the open plan living room, dining room and kitchen on the top floor. This large yet cosy area offers a sociable space to enjoy, with the log fire perfect to relax in front of after a long day on the slopes. Furnishings and fittings throughout offer a luxury feel, not to mention the beautiful mountain views that add to the peace and tranquillity that the property offers. Offered on a self-catered basis, guests of No. 5 have the flexibility to dine in the village or be a little more self-sufficient, with the pretty centre of Les Gets just a short distance away.
There is secure parking in a covered garage, a ski locker on street level and a lift taking guests to the lower level of the apartment. Upon arrival at No. 5, guests will be greeted by a member of the resort team with a welcome hamper including local specialities and the weeks essentials.
- 140 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Open fireplace
- Laundry room
- Private parking
- 1 x Master king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Bunk room with private bathroom (sleeps 4)
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: 200 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
This property is also available self-catered, call our team on +44 1865 817 420 for pricing.
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Luxury welcome hamper with all the essentials and some local specialities
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- End of week clean
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.