A lovely alpine chalet in a beautiful alpine resort. With the flexible service provided by the Hotel Alpaga, you can be as relaxed and self sufficient as you wish.
Chalet E is a luxury ski chalet within the estate of Hotel Alpaga, in the popular resort of Megeve. The estate has six stand alone private chalets ranging from three bedrooms to six bedrooms. These consist of Chalet Ambroise, Chalet Donatien, Chalet Baltus, Chalet Clovis, Chalet Firmin and Chalet E. There is also a private hotel with luxury rooms, suites and apartments.
Chalet E, with a surface area of 270 sqm, has been designed to accommodate eight to twelve people with large south-facing terraces and balconies opening out onto incredible views of the Massif de Mont Blanc.
The chalet is split over three floors and has been constructed from old wood and local stone. The large living spaces and bedrooms have been lovingly furnished bringing modern living, contemporary fabrics and traditional Savoyard style into one harmonious marriage.
This exclusive chalet is available on a self catered basis with the services of a hotel concierge, daily housekeeping and a chauffeur to take you to and from the ski lifts each day. To make your stay extra special, guests also have the use of the luxury hotel's spa and restaurant.
- 270 sqm
- Open fireplace
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private parking
- Access to the main hotel's indoor pool and spa
- 1 x Double bedroom with private bathroom and balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with shower room and balcony access
- 1 x Family suite with double bedroom, sofa bed, bathroom and access to terrace (sleeps 3)
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with reading corner (sleeps 2 children) and bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shower room
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony access
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant or delivered to the chalet for an extra €30 per day.
- Resort driving service 0800 - 2300
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Access for children to the pool and spa is restricted after 16:00
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
Le Chalet des Fermes de Marie
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.