The transparent central staircase adds to the wow factor of Chalet Sanna. A super clever design keeping plenty of light into the property and adding to the quirky design.
Chalet Sanna is a luxury six bedroom ski chalet in a wonderful secluded location on the outskirts of the popular ski resort of Megeve. The façade of this property is truly stunning, comprising of local stone and natural wood. Alpine fur trees surround the property and views of snow capped mountains can be admired. Set over four floors, and built into the mountainside, Chalet Sanna sets the bar high with the level of comfort and chalet services that are provided.
At the top of this luxury ski chalet is the master king bedroom with a wonderful hydromassage bath. Couples looking for a space to retreat and enjoy peace and tranquillity will love this majestic haven. The main hub of Chalet Sanna can be found on the ground floor, with a generous sized open plan living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The warm tones of the contemporary interiors and furniture, coupled with the atmospheric fireplace create a cosy environment, that guests love coming back to after a day on the slopes.
Each of the elegantly designed bedrooms have en suite facilities, that can be found spread across the property.
For the ultimate relaxation Chalet Sanna has a fairly large wellness area, with a stunning indoor pool with a moveable floor, changing to a bar area. There is also a Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness equipment. The large bay windows let in lots of natural sunlight and let you enjoy the stunning scenery around you.
- 400 sqm
- Ski-in / Ski-out access
- Heated indoor pool
- Wellness area
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Balcony and terrace
- Garage (parking for 6 cars)
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Queen double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Dormitory bedroom with 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) and en-suite shower room
- Chalet manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Luggage assistance on arrival and departure
- Welcome champagne
- 2 welcome massages
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- 3 bottle of wine
- Soft beverages
- Daily cleaning
- Vegan and eco-responsible toiletries
- Eco-responsible slippers
- Household linen
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.