The cow hide bath in the open-plan master bedroom is a truly unique design feature which is a fun and subtle nod to the heritage of Megève.
Chalet Talland is an enticing and exclusive ski chalet tucked away in a private hamlet in the Mont d’Arbois area of Megève, overlooking the expansive mountain range and the protected nature reserve which you can enjoy from the vast terraces. This 400sqm of luxury accommodation sleeps up to eight adults and four children across four lavish en suite bedrooms and a children's bunk room.
The interior design is creative and modern utilising a variety of materials and textures to create an alpine chic atmosphere. The communal areas are open plan with traditional wooden beams and double height windows providing full exposure of the stunning scenery beyond.
Take full advantage of all the space Chalet Talland has to offer, from the airy living room, open kitchen, large dining area and bar. Downstairs, you will find the relaxing swimming pool and spa area. Here, you can take a dip whilst overlooking the impressive gardens through the floor to ceiling windows. The floor below is home to the sauna and treatment room where you can enjoy a rejuvenating après-ski massage after a long day on the slopes. On this level there is also a games room with billiard table and television.
Chalet Talland is an ideal property for those looking for seclusion and privacy on their luxury ski holiday.
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Swimming pool
- Massage room
- Billiard and TV room
1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Master bedroom with open plan bathroom
2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
1 x Four bed dormitory with separate shower room and toilet
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 min. drive to Megève centre
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
Catered upgrade option available with private chef and waiter including:
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Evening dinner on 6 nights with complimentary wine pairing
- Food and beverage
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local Tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.