Four Seasons Hotel
One of the most unique and stunning Four Seasons properties I have seen and undoubtedly one of the very best 5-star hotels not only in Megeve, but across the Alps.
Setting the scene
The Four Seasons Hotel Megève is a luxury five star hotel located on the slopes of Mont d’Arbois and the first of the Four Seasons family to be introduced to the European Alps. One of the very few luxury properties in Megève to provide ski in, ski out access and the only hotel in resort to offer both a Ski Valet and Ski Concierge service, the Four Seasons Hotel is a refreshing addition to Megève’s portfolio.
Enjoy the tranquility of the mountains from one of the largest spas in the French Alps, whether taking in the views from the indoor-outdoor swimming pool or indulging in one of the many treatments provided by the property’s on-site professionals.
When it comes to culinary brilliance, the Four Seasons Megeve certainly sets the bar high; From Japanese-Alpine fusion in Kaito, to the locally-sourced traditional French creations found in the gourmet restaurant La Dame de Pic - Le 1920, your taste buds will not be disappointed.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior Room (35-37 sqm) with king or twin bedroom.
- Deluxe Room (37-42 sqm) with king or twin bedroom, balcony with mountain views.
- Prestige Room (38-55 sqm) with king or twin bedroom with sitting area and valley views.
- Junior Suite (41-44 sqm) with king or twin bedroom, living area and balcony with mountain or valley views.
- One Bedroom Suite (69-91 sqm) with king bedroom, separate living room with fireplace and private terrace. Mountain or valley views.
- Deluxe One Bedroom Suite (78-100 sqm) with king bedroom, separate living room with dining area and fireplace. Mountain or valley views.
- Suite Rochebrune (81 sqm) with king bedroom, separate living room with dining area and balcony. Valley views
- Suite Mont d’Arbois (119 sqm) with king bedroom, separate living room with dining area and outdoor balcony with panoramic views.
- Suite des Aravis (141 sqm) with king bedroom, separate living room with dining area and wrap-around balcony with valley views.
- Suite des Alpes (166 sqm) with three ensuite king or twin bedrooms and separate living room occupying a private floor. Mountain and valley views.
- Suite Mont Blanc (359 sqm) with five king or twin ensuite bedrooms, two additional guest bathrooms, two living rooms with dining areas and fireplaces, occuping a private floor. Mountain and valley views.
Spa and Wellness
Covering 900sqm, the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is the largest in the French Alps. As well as a generous offering of indulgent treatments by Olivier Claire available, from rejuvenating facials to exfoliating and detoxifying massages, guests are also welcome to enjoy the spa facilities including the indoor-outdoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and well-equipped fitness area during your stay.
Dining and Après Ski
La Dame de Pic - Le 1920:
Experience the height of traditional French cuisine at La Dame de Pic- Le 1920. Open for dinner, Anne-Sophie Pic, the world's most Michelin-starred female chef invites to enjoy the finest locally-sourced either inside or from the sunny terrace.
An exciting take on Japanese-Alpine fusion, Kaito serves both lunch and dinner and by providing direct access to the slopes, this is the perfect choice for those looking to maximise time on the piste, whilst experiencing the true fine-dining Megeve is known for.
Sleek and sophisticated in design, Bar Edmond is an excellent choice to wind down with a cocktail or fine wine after a day on the slopes.
Away from the mountain views of Bar Edmond’s terrace, the fireplace in the Lobby provides a relaxing spot to meet friends and family, either for an après-ski tipple or a warming mug of hot chocolate.
With panoramic mountain views and a fine selection of spirits, guests are invited here to enjoy the cosy atmosphere of the hotel’s cigar lounge.
Offering over 15,000 expertly-selected bottles from across both the vineyards of France and further afield, wine-tasting at the Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is a must during your stay.
The Kids Kingdom offers a dedicated space for younger guests aged 3 to 12. During school holidays the kingdom is supervised from 12:00 to 21:00 with an exciting activity program designed to educate and entertain. For older children the Teen Zone offers foosball, video games and a home theatre to keep everyone entertained. For relaxation the spa even offers a dedicated range of children's treatments.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out access
- Distance to resort centre: Approximately five minutes in the complimentary driving service
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
70 Rooms & Suites
33 Rooms & Suites
12 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.