L'Alpaga Lodge, Apartment G3
The perfect romantic get-away. Incorporated into the hotel-like setup, you can have that nice long lie-in if you don’t feel like skiing, without being disturbed at all by a member of chalet staff!
The Hotel Alpaga is an exclusive development of chalets and chalet apartments.
There are five luxurious apartments of varying sizes 45m² to 75m². Each apartment has been designed and furnished to create a feel of warmth and homeliness. Traditional fabrics and old wood blend in with the modern kitchen and luxury bathrooms.
Apartment G3 is 45 m²: First floor apartment comprising of one double room, an open bedroom with two bunk beds and a small desk. This apartment offers direct views of the Mont Blanc. There is one bathroom, sitting room and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartments of the Hotel Alpaga are rented with services: beds made upon arrival, daily house cleaning, linen including bathrobes, wood provided for the fireplace, Internet and fax access as well as hotel concierge services.
Such a pleasant time! We really couldn’t have asked for a cuter apartment. The Hot tub and sauna was a real treat after a day’s skiing.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Shared Spa (Steam room & Sauna)
- Shared Fitness Complex
- Business Suite
- Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen
- Laundry Room in Basement
- Private Parking
- 1 x double room
- 1 x bunk bed alcove, freely integrated into the living space
- 1 x bathroom
- Reception / Concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes by car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes by car
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.