Les Chalets du Mont d'Arbois, Megeve, A Four Seasons Hotel
This hotel/chalet combination is perfect for those seeking a holiday focused around quiet relaxation and picturesque surroundings.
Setting the scene
Les Chalets du Mont d'Arbois, Megeve, A Four Seasons Hotel comprises of three traditional wooden chalets, sold room by room or as individual private chalets in Megéve, France. As a member of the Four Seasons collection, quality of the highest standards are assured in all aspects of the property from the rooms, to the delicious alpine dining, to the first class service levels. Located just outside of the main resort, this property allows for a quiet, detached retreat to the mountains, whilst maintaining a connection to one of the most exclusive resorts in the Alps. It's traditional mountain décor and cosy rooms are perfect to allow one to unwind and enjoy the surrounding scenery. Guests can also benefit from using the hotel's kids club (from 3 to 11 years old) with a weekly activity program available during the ski school holidays. There is also a complimentary shuttle service from the hotel to the offsite mountain restaurants, the ski slopes and the village making it super easy to get around.
Rooms and Suites
41 guest rooms and suites are spread across three independent traditional Alpine chalets – Chalet Eve, Chalet Noémie and Chalet Alice – all grouped close together within 100 metres of each other.
- Alpine Room (24sqm) - Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower
- Gentiane Room (29sqm) - King double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower and balcony / terrace
- Gentiane Famille Room (30sqm) - King double bedroom with single sofa bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower and balcony (in Chalet Eve)
- Edelweiss Room (35sqm) - King double bedroom with double sofa bed, lounge area, closet, en suite bathroom with bathtub and/or shower and balcony (in Chalet Eve)
- Suite Flocon (52sqm) - King double bedroom with double sofa bed, separate lounge area, 2 closets, en suite bathroom with shower and balcony (in Chalet Noémie). Crib can be added on request.
- Suite Alpage (65sqm) - King double bedroom with double sofa bed, 2 en suite bathrooms with bathtub and/or shower and balcony (in Chalet Noémie and Chalet Alice). Crib can be added on request.
- Suite Alice (85sqm) - King double bedroom with 2 double sofa beds, separate lounge area with dining table seating 6, 2 en suite bathrooms with bathtub and/or shower and balcony (in Chalet Alice). Crib can be added on request.
- Suite Edmond (81sqm) - Master king double bedroom with walk in closet, double bedroom plus one double sofa bed and one single sofa bed, separate lounge area with fireplace, 2 en suite bathrooms with bathtub and/or shower and balcony (in Chalet Noémie). Crib can be added on request.
- Suite Idéal (140sqm) - Master king double bedroom and 2 queen beds, separate lounge area with dining up to 12 people, stunning master bathroom with a view over Mont Blanc, bathtub and chromotherapy hammam shower; plus one modern bathroom with shower only. Suite Ideal is located on top of the slopes, just above the Brasserie Chic restaurant - Ideal 1850. This is perfect for at least 1 night experience above the clouds, where you can hit the ski slopes first thing in the morning before everyone else.
Spa and Wellness
Les Chalets du Mont d’Arbois has access to a spa with a gorgeous indoor swimming pool that leads to the outdoors. Guests can also relax and unwind in the Hammam which is especially pleasing after a tiring day on the slopes. For the more energetic of the group there is a fitness gym. But it doesn't stop there for the ultimate spa experience guests also can use the wellness facilities at the sister Four Seasons hotel on top of the Mont d'Arbois.
Covering 900sqm, the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is the largest in the French Alps. As well as a generous offering of indulgent treatments available, from rejuvenating facials to exfoliating and detoxifying massages, guests are welcome to enjoy the spa facilities including the indoor-outdoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and well-equipped fitness area during your stay.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table de Noémie
French cuisine and grilled specialities in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Bar Mont d'Arbois
Feel the fresh alpine atmosphere in this traditional bar, featuring a wood-beamed ceiling and an outstanding collection of artwork selected by Baroness Benjamin de Rothschild.
- Distance to piste: 2 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1865 817 420 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
Val d'Isère, France
70 Rooms & Suites
55 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.