Any truly ski in/ ski out property is a winner in our eyes, and when it is teamed with an excellent level of service, luxurious extra and is located in one of the worlds best ski areas, whats not to love!
Chalet Bartavelles is a luxury ski chalet nestled in the trees just off to the side of the Doron piste and above the centre of Méribel. This ideal location offers guests the ease of ski in/ ski out access and means guests are with in a few minutes from Méribel’s centre, ski school meaning points and the main lifts. Access to the centre from this luxury ski chalet is obviously easy via skis, however there is also a resort driving service provided through out the day and on hand to help with moving all guests around the resort with ease and comfort.
Chalet Bartavelles is a large a spacious property which is spread over 410 square metres and can sleep up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms, with one 'loft' bedroom (only suitable for older children). This luxury chalet has been decorated with tradition in mind yet finished to an extremely high standard. The first floor is solely for the living and dining space which offers access on to one of the large sun terrace and balcony where all guest can soak up an enjoy the stunning views over the mountains of the Méribel Valley . One can also enjoy these stunning views and unwind after a day on the mountain in the welcoming hot tub which is located on the sun terrace on the ground floor.
The fabulous luxury ski in/ ski out chalet does not only feature fantastic outside entertainment areas, but insides you will find a cinema room and games room with a snooker table, as well as a library with bridge table and finally a sauna, which along with the hot tub, is the perfect way to relax after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Bartavellas really is a gem of a luxury ski chalet with it's fabulous location, excellent facilities and wonderful level of service. A perfect combination for the best of holidays.
'Ski in, ski out' access has always been an important point for our family, however it is rare to find so this chalet ticked so many boxes for us. The location is ideal, service fabulous and the chalet comfortable, cosy and ideal for our group.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema and Games Rroom
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Overlooking The Village and Mountains
- Private Parking
- 1 x Super-king with en-suite bathroom & west-facing balcony
- 1 x Super-king with en-suite bathroom and east-facing balcony
- 1 x King size bed with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom (plus children's bed)
- 1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom (plus children's bed)
- 1 x Twin bedroom (steep steps into the room)
- Chalet manager
- Chalet assistant
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ ski out
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Pre-dinner canapés on 6 nights
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8:30am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- Children under 12 recieve a 10% discount
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.