Any truly ski in/ ski out property is a winner in our eyes, and when it is teamed with an excellent level of service, luxurious extra and is located in one of the worlds best ski areas, whats not to love!
Chalet Bartavelles is a luxury ski chalet nestled in the trees just off to the side of the Doron piste and above the centre of Méribel. This ideal location offers guests the ease of ski in/ ski out access and means guests are with in a few minutes from Méribel’s centre, ski school meaning points and the main lifts. Access to the centre from this luxury ski chalet is obviously easy via skis, however there is also a resort driving service provided through out the day and on hand to help with moving all guests around the resort with ease and comfort.
Chalet Bartavelles is a large a spacious property which is spread over 410 square metres and can sleep up to 12 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms, with one 'loft' bedroom (only suitable for older children). This luxury chalet has been decorated with tradition in mind yet finished to an extremely high standard. The first floor is solely for the living and dining space which offers access on to one of the large sun terrace and balcony where all guest can soak up an enjoy the stunning views over the mountains of the Méribel Valley . One can also enjoy these stunning views and unwind after a day on the mountain in the welcoming hot tub which is located on the sun terrace on the ground floor.
The fabulous luxury ski in/ ski out chalet does not only feature fantastic outside entertainment areas, but insides you will find a cinema room and games room with a snooker table, as well as a library with bridge table and finally a sauna, which along with the hot tub, is the perfect way to relax after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Bartavellas really is a gem of a luxury ski chalet with it's fabulous location, excellent facilities and wonderful level of service. A perfect combination for the best of holidays.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema and Games Rroom
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Overlooking The Village and Mountains
- 1 x Super-king with en-suite bathroom & west-facing balcony
- 1 x Super-king with en-suite bathroom and east-facing balcony
- 1 x King size bed with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en-suite bathroom (plus children's bed)
- 1 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom (plus children's bed)
- 1 x Twin bedroom (steep steps into the room)
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ ski out
- Distance to lifts: Two minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Trois Ours
Val d'Isère, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.