The outdoor hot tub is a truly divine spot to enjoy the views of Parc des Dereches.
Chalet Lorne is a beautiful five bedroom ski chalet located just a few minutes drive from the stunning ski resort of Morzine , as you head towards Montriond. For those that prefer to walk, the town centre is simply a 15 minute leisurely stroll away.
Ideally located in a quiet wooded setting overlooking the Parc Des Dereches, Chalet Lorne is a popular choice for groups looking for a truly relaxing break in a stunning alpine environment.
Set over three floors, the entrance level welcomes you in to a glorious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Sit around a cosy fireplace while enjoying the stunning panoramic views from the floor to ceiling windows. Leading out from the living area is a private decking area - a perfect spot for enjoying some al fresco drinks or a dip in the outdoor hot tub, while enjoying the spectacular vista to the Pleney slopes and up to the peak of Roc D’enfer.
On the first floor of Chalet Lorne there are three spacious en suite bedrooms; two king double / twin bedrooms and a fixed king double bedroom. The remaining two double king / twin bedrooms can be found on the lower ground floor with en suite shower rooms. Each bedroom has been uniquely designed, but all offer a calm tranquil setting with fresh white or wooden walls and pale, natural coloured soft furnishings. Chalet Lorne also benefits from a cinema room, that has a sofa bed that can provide extra sleeping capacity for two further guests.
For larger groups you may consider renting Chalet Blanc as well - located just next door.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Secure garage
- Private parking
- Ski / Boot storage
- 4 x King double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Master king double/twin bedroom with en-suite bath and shower room.
- In-resort concierge
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome pack, which includes Champagne, beers, snacks, arrival breakfast items and cleaning products
- Luxury cotton linen and towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Available at extra cost – private chef, host, resort driver service, delivered catering, full grocery shopping, newspapers, morning bakery delivery, wine supply and delivery, mid-week changeover, laundry service, extra cleaning services
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.