White Valley Lodge
A great retreat, offering an escape from the hustle and bustle whilst remaining just a stone′s throw from the nearest lift. Be assured of the personal touches and indulgences that make a ski holiday really special.
White Valley Lodge offers indulgent ski chalet accommodation in Morzine, comfortably sleeping up to 10 adults and 2 children in luxurious surroundings. All five bedrooms have fantastic views, luxurious bathrooms and exclusive Bamford toiletries. The deep pocket sprung beds, provide the ultimate comfort after a hard day on the slopes. All beds can be configured as king beds or singles. The master bedroom also includes a full size, custom built bunk bed, making it perfect for a family of four.
In the lodge′s lounge area, guests will find a beautiful, contemporary wood fire and under floor heating, assuring cozy afternoons and evenings while the snow falls outside. The reclaimed oak flooring, decadent designer chandeliers and sumptuous seating create a chic setting from which to admire the stunning views over the Vallee de La Manche.
From here we have access to the the balcony where we have a well placed hot tub, sauna barrel and small plunge pool. Private car parking is also available outside the property. If you are a large group, Chalet Vorlaz is located in front and the chalets can be taken together to sleep 24.
It was a really great stay - the staff really go above and beyond.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Sauna Barrel
- Cold Plunge Pool
- Wood Burning Stove
- TV Room/ Massage Room
- TV in Each Bedroom
- iPad for Guest Use
- Private Parking
- Resort Driving Service
- 4 x King/Twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Master Suite Super King/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and bunk beds
- Chalet Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive to the Nyon cable car
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner drink and canapés
- Champagne reception (one night)
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers, house wines, premium spirits and soft drinks available through your stay
- Carefully selected paired house wines with dinner
- Complimentary gin bar
- One staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bamford Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Some weeks are available as room by room bookings - please enquire
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.