Chalet Alpinium 2
Ideal for small groups of friends and families, sitting next to the piste with all the facilities you'd expect from from a modern luxury chalet.
Chalet Alpinium 2 sits right next to the piste in the pretty village of Tignes 1800. It seamlessly blends both modern design with traditional touches and has three spacious en suite bedrooms which can be made up as either twins or King-size doubles depending on your groups make up, each with their own balcony and satellite TV. One of these rooms has a bunk room next door that shares facilities, making the perfect family suite. Floor to ceiling windows offer up outstanding mountain views and give the chalet a lovely sense of space whilst the open fire can certainly help you set the scene for a cosy night in amongst friends and family.
Just a short walk from the chalet will take you into the village centre and the free resort shuttle bus means you can also gain access to the larger centres of le Lac and Val Claret. From the chalet, it’s a short ski down to the Boisses chairlift, which links to the rest of the Tignes / Val D'Isere ski area.
Should you choose to drive to Tignes there is plenty of parking outside the chalet.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week. During off peak weeks, there is the option to add on a Chef and/or Chalet Host for a truly tailor made experience.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 1 x King-sized/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk cabin (sleeps 2) sharing facilities with the neighboring bedroom
- 2 x King-sized/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Contactless catered chalet
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Also available on a self catered basis
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Pets are not allowed
- Additional staff possible on off peek weeks
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.