Chalet Tignes is the perfect option for large groups looking for flexible luxury accommodation in a fantastic ski area.
Chalet Tignes is the unique combination of three neighbouring ski chalets in the desirable area of Tignes le Lac. Perfect for larger groups, Chalet Opale, Chalet Ambre and Chalet Refuge V can be booked together to accommodate up to 31 guests across a total of 13 luxurious bedrooms.
With impressive interior design, Chalet Tignes has been finished to the highest of standards, showcasing alpine sophistication through the use of natural woods, neutral tones and soft lighting. All three chalets have magnificent open-plan living areas, making these the main hubs for socialising and entertainment. Soak up the sun and savour the breath-taking mountain views from the many balconies and terraces. After a long day on the slopes, lounge in one of the two outdoor hot tubs (in Opale and Ambre) or unwind in Refuge V's sauna to soothe your aching muscles.
The amalgamation of three luxury chalets allows for flexible accommodation and dining options. Chalets Opale and Ambre are interconnected through their kitchens and allow for a maximum of 24 guests to sit and dine together comfortably. Informal dining options can be offered for larger groups.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Resort driving service
- Parking (indoor and outdoor)
- 2 x outdoor hot tubs
- Wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor south-facing balconies
- Table tennis
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Sonos sound system (Opale and Ambre)
- Bluetooth sound system (Refuge V)
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite shower room, private balcony and extra single bed
- 1 x Master twin/double bedroom with bunk bed and en suite bathroom
- 6 x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and terrace access
- 1 x Family suite with twin/double bedroom and additional bunk room (sleeps 2 adults and 2 children) with en-suite shower room and terrace access
- 2 x Double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Children's bunk room with shared bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- Driving service
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk (Les Almes piste)
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Resort driver service 8.30-10am - 3.30-7.30pm (outside of these times with prior arrangement with chalet manager up to 11pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chalets Opale and Ambre are interconnected via kitchens. Le Refuge V is separate building next door.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- This chalet can also be booked on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.