Apartment Bois Sauvage
Quite a find to have an apartment with a private indoor swimming pool. The perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes!
Apartment Bois Sauvage is a stylish five bedroom apartment located in the sought after ski resort of Val d'Isere. This modern ski retreat is just a short walk to the Legettaz and Solaise ski lifts. Spread over two floors, Apartment Bois Sauvage has a wonderful open plan living, dining and kitchen area which is ideal for spending cosy evenings together in front of the fireplace or around the elegant dining table enjoying the alpine views from the large glass French doors.
The entire residence has a charming rustic feel with lots of exposed wooden walls and ceilings, but has been perfectly styled bringing in contemporary fixtures and fittings and luxurious interior design. Each of the five bedrooms have en suite shower or bathrooms. Four bedrooms are doubles and the fifth room is a bunk room (sleeping two guests), which is ideal for children.
Relaxing at Apartment Bois Sauvage is super easy. Whether you take a plunge in the indoor swimming pool and soothe away any tired limbs, or kick back in the TV room with a movie and popcorn.
The apartment also benefits from a handy shared ski room with a private ski locker and use of the garage with a private parking space.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Indoor swimming pool
- TV room
- Private ski locker
- Parking for 1 car
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and separate shared WC
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunkroom (sleeps 2) with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use apartment price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.