Aspen Lodge, Mulberry
Cosy up by the fire or go for a stroll in the resort of Val d’Isere, these are the options that await you when staying in this contemporary Penthouse Apartment. The location of the property means that exploring the resort couldn′t be easier or if this is too much for the muscles you can enjoy the roaring open fire and the food that the chalet staff will prepare without moving at all.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
There are two four bedroom Penthouse suites in Aspen Lodge, otherwise known as Juniper and Mulberry. Each suite has four en suite bedrooms, a private living and dining area and a dedicated chalet host. The Mulberry Suite is split level with bedroom 3 and 4 located on the second floor of the suite. Aspen Lodge comprises 10 chalet-style suites sleeping 6, 8, 10 or 20 in great comfort. Each suite is entirely independent, with its own living and dining areas and its own dedicated chalet host. The suites are very generously sized, and are furnished with tastefully understated style, from the invitingly large sofas to the funky designer bathrooms. Juniper, Mulberry and Birch all have open fires and have access to the 3 communal hot tubs on the terrace at the rear of the property for use by all guests staying the Aspen Lodge.
Sliding glass doors open from the high street onto a smart lounge area with open fire, giant cinema screen for kids evenings and big SKY sporting events, Nintendo Wii, pool table, complimentary internet screens, draft beer and coffee bar. There is also a reception desk for advice, information and concierge service and elevator access to the private accommodation suites above.
An all round great holiday. Ideal location for us and the skiing was fantastic.
- Shared outdoor Hot Tubs
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- DVD player
- Home Cinema System
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 3 x Twin Bedroom with balcony and ensuite
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with balcony and ensuite jacuzzi bath
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: In centre
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Saver Weeks: Save £100 per person 6, 13, 20, 27 Jan and 17 Mar 2019 if booked by 31st Oct 2018. Not combinable with any other offer
- Ski carriage: £15 per bag each way
- This property does not have a resort driving service
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.