Chalet Pierre de Compia
We think this chalet is exactly that, chic, cool and luxurious and all offered at an unmissable price. Basically book now!
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Pierre de Compia is a beautifully designed addition to our portfolio. Situated in Le Crêt, the sunniest part of Val d’Isère, Pierre de Compia benefits from enviable westerly views.
Exposed beams, high ceilings and a stone fireplace create a spacious contemporary living space perfect for groups or families. Four luxury en suite bedrooms are situated on the quiet lower level ensuring a peaceful nights sleep. A relaxing spa hot tub is situated on an outdoor deck.
Chic, cool and luxurious.
Everything one could hope for and more. Beautiful chalet, stunning views and excellent service from the superb chalet team.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Television and DVD
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Nespresso© coffee
- Resort driving service
- iMac workstation
- iPod docking station
- 4 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Resort Manager
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne & Canapes on 1 evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- All soft drinks and juices
- Three standard spirits
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- On the staff day off breakfast is left out, but there are no staff on hand. No afternoon tea is provided.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- An honesty bar for other beverages is available
- Extended driving service on request (chargeable)
- Champagne and Canapés each night (chargeable)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.