Etoile du Nord - East Wing
Swimming in the indoor pool is quite an experience with it's quirky viewing window!
Etoile du Nord - East Wing is a luxurious alpine chalet close to the centre of Val d'Isere with spectacular mountain views. This stand alone, impressive chalet is set over five floors and has been elegantly styled throughout. The property has wonderful traditional features adding character and charm, but has been designed with the latest modern luxuries and services.
You are welcomed into Etoile du Nord - East Wing on the first floor into the showstopper open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The floor to ceiling windows flood in the beautiful sunlight and the alpine scenery surrounding the residence. So whether you are enjoying a cosy glass of wine around the open fireplace or sat at the huge dining table enjoying a delicious meal cooked by your private chef, there is no forgetting the wonderful location you are in. The state of the art kitchen with an elegant matte black and sleek marble finish leads through from the living quarters.
Located on the next floor down is the peaceful spa area with a heated indoor / outdoor swimming pool which, when covered, becomes a terrace, Hammam, treatment and relaxation room and an outdoor hot tub. The ultimate spot to unwind and soothe any tired limbs after a day of skiing! This floor also features three double / twin bedrooms all with en suite facilities.
As you move down a further level, this stunning ski retreat features a cinema room, plus a further three bedrooms including two double bedrooms and a bunk room, which is ideally suited to families with children. The bunk room has a cosy seating area and is dividable from the entertainment space by a large wooden sliding door. One of the social hubs at Etoile du Nord - East Wing is the cinema room with it's stylish bar, large flat screen TV for watching the latest movies and a quirky window through to the swimming pool for the ultimate talking point!
At the top of this luxury ski chalet is the amazing master suite, which is the perfect retreat and slice of heaven. With soft hues, luxurious fabrics and elegant art pieces throughout, this chalet is truly special. Etoile du Nord - East Wing also benefits from a large shared garage, laundry room, ski boot room and lift connecting all the floors.
- Close proximity to lifts
- Indoor / outdoor swimming pool
- Spa and relaxation area
- Treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Laundry room
- Shared garage
- Private ski locker with heated boot warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, seating area, study and private terrace with hot tub
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week linen and daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arranged
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus VAT
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required on payment of final balance
- Property is directly attached to a neighbouring chalet
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
Chalet O Valala
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.