Etoile du Nord - West Wing
A real highlight is the serene spa occupying the lower ground floor of this spectacular chalet. The ultimate relaxation spot!
Etoile du Nord comprises of two neighbouring chalets; Etoile du Nord - West Wing and Etoile du Nord - East Wing. This luxury ski chalet is situated just a ten minute walk into the heart of Val d'Isere with its array of shops, restaurants and bars. The Bellevarde express and Solaise express lifts can be reached by car in three minutes.
Etoile du Nord - West Wing has six bedrooms, set over five floors. As you enter this stunning chalet on the first floor you are welcomed into the glorious open plan living, dining and state of the art kitchen. Huge frameless panoramic windows occupy the lounge area, flooding in natural sunlight and alpine beauty. The room has been elegantly styled combining contemporary design and furnishings with traditional alpine chic comfort.
As you move down to the ground floor, the property houses one of its highlights - a true gem of a spa. The ultimate place to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes, soothing those tired limbs. The spa has a wonderful indoor swimming pool, a large sauna, Hammam, treatment room and a tranquil wellness area.
The sleeping quarters are spread across the different floors of Etoile du Nord - West Wing, ranging from an exquisite master double bedroom with study area, en suite bathroom and access to a private balcony on the top floor with private hot tub, to a children's bunk room on the lower ground floor. Almost all, of the six bedrooms have en suite facilities and all have been decorated to a super high standard offering a little haven of serenity. In keeping with the style of Etoile du Nord - West Wing, natural tones and sleek alpine design has been used.
This luxury ski retreat comes complete with a cinema room, ski room facilities for keeping those ski boots warm and for those wanting to book the chalet on a fully catered basis, a private chef preparing epic mountain feasts. This chalet really does have all the ingredients for a perfect ski holiday never to be forgotten!
- Close proximity to lifts
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa and relaxation area
- Treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Shared garage
- Laundry room
- Private ski locker with heated boot warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, seating area, study and private balcony with hot tub
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with access to separate bathroom down the corridor
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Chef and host(s) serving daily breakfast
- Chef and host(s) serving dinner on 6 nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week linen and daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- 1 staff night off per week
- Dedicated chauffeur with one 8 seater vehicle (restricted to resort travel only due to local licence restrictions) operating from 8am until 1am daily
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arranged
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus VAT
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit is required on payment of final balance
- Property is directly attached to a neighbouring chalet
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.