Hotel Ciasa Salares
Ciasa Salares offers exceptional choice and standard of facilities for great value. We particularly love the unique addition of the Chocolate Room – with around 40 kinds of the finest chocolates in stock ranging from 30-100% cocoa, this is the perfect finale to an indulgent evening in the two-Michelin-starred La Sirola.
Setting the scene
Set just above the hamlet of San Cassiano against the impressive backdrop of the Dolomite mountains, Ciasa Salares is an exceptional four star hotel, celebrated for the Wieser family’s warm hospitality and attracting gastronomes from across the world.
Ciasa Salares is home to four in house restaurants each offering a unique and indulgent culinary experience and also both a Cheese and Chocolate Room
The hotel’s Beauty SPA Vives is a haven for relaxation, rejuvenation and revitalisation. Offering excellent facilities from a choice of thermal experiences, indoor and outdoor saunas to the swimming pool and fitness centre, here you can also take advantage of the extensive beauty and spa treatments that are available on request.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Rooms: Approx. 22sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Superior Rooms: Approx. 27sqm with double bedroom and bathroom. Balcony or veranda.
- Junior Suites: Approx. 33sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Balcony.
- Suite Lavarella: Approx. 37sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Large balcony or veranda.
- Suite Conturines: Approx. 55sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area.
- Suite Salares: Approx. 50sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Balcony.
- Penthouse Ru Blanch: Approx. 110sqm with double bedroom, bathroom, living room with fireplace and bar corner, terrace with private jacuzzi and sauna.
Spa and Wellness
Designed by owner Wilma Weiser, Beauty SPA Vives is home to a range of luxurious facilities including outdoor sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, Infrared cabin, Solarium, Whirlpool bath as well as an indoor swimming pool and well-equipped fitness centre. There are numerous cabins here from which to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments, from facials to energising massages, luxury peels and wraps too.
Dining and Après Ski
- Cocun Cellar Restaurant: The winery at Ciasa Salares has been transformed into a top-class restaurant, The cellar is home to over 24,000 bottles of 1,900 different vintages, this is a true marvel for the self-confessed connoisseurs. Cocun is open daily except Wednesday: Wine tasting at 6pm upon reservation and kitchen from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. (Book fondue within 5pm same day).
- Restaurant Sori: Welcoming guests for breakfast and dinner daily, Restaurant Sori focuses on using delicious, fresh ingredients to craft authentic, simple dishes inspired by traditional recipes. Open daily – Breakfast from 7.30am to 10.30am and Dinner from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Restaurant Infini: A firm favourite for après-ski with hotel guests and local residents alike, During winter weekends Infini offers a live DJ set from 3pm, accompanied by a choice of craft beers or fine wines from the hotel’s wine cellar. The restaurant is open from 12pm – 2.00pm daily, with a snack menu available from 2.00pm.
- Bona Luna Dine Bar: A great evening spot to enjoy an aperitif or digestif and even dinner. The menu here features an array of mouth-watering Mediterranean dishes, with the wine bar itself serving around 1,800 kinds of the finest Italian wines, as well as a variety of spirits including up to 15 kinds of gin from across the globe. Open daily except Tuesday from 5pm, kitchen from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Nida is the Cheese Room: Home to Ciasa Salares’ very own expert ‘Cheese Team’, offering a combined wealth of knowledge to best advise those taking part in a tasting in the hotel’s Fromagerie.
- Nodula is the Chocolate Room: A utopia for the sweet-toothed. There are over 120 different kinds of the finest chocolates available here, ranging in cocoa content (right up to 100%).
- Distance to piste: 100m to the Armentarola ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: Approximately five minutes’ complimentary shuttle ride
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h / 133km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h / 107km
- Venice (VCE): 2h 30m / 187km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 250km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 300 per night||from EUR 670 per night|
|Junior Suite||from EUR 402 per night||from EUR 764 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 506 per night||from EUR 880 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
San Cassiano, Italy
51 Rooms & Suites
38 Rooms & Suites
Saas Fee, Switzerland
24 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.