Chalet Le Petit Crans
Not many chalets can say they offer views of the Matterhorn and Mont Blanc mountains - the views are truly spectacular!
Sleeping up to 16 guests, Le Petit Crans is an ultimate luxury chalet in Crans Montana boasting panoramic views of the Valais Alps. It has incredible wellness facilities and opulent interiors that span across 1,200m² of quintessential living.
Perfect for luxury family ski holidays in the Swiss Alps, Le Petit Crans ideally accommodates 12 adults and four children across its seven bedrooms.
Found on the ground floor is the wonderful open plan lounge and dining area. The room is wonderfully designed with double height ceilings, dramatic and characterful lighting and a cosy, alpine feel with a stunning open fireplace and wooden beamed roof. The floor to ceiling windows let in the extensive views, so you're constantly reminded about your special Swiss Alps setting and the breath-taking views that span across four mountain ranges, including that of the iconic Matterhorn and Mont Blanc.
The elegant dining table, seats 16, under an intricate hanging antler chandelier, and provides the perfect setting to indulge on lovingly prepared meals, as conjured up by your chalet team. Gourmet meal preparations are undertaken in the commercial, fully-equipped kitchen, also found on this floor.
Suitable for leisurely evenings spent inside the chalet or for spa mornings before breakfast, Le Petit Crans' wellness area raises the standards of post-ski relaxation. Sparkling spotlights, mood lighting and white-tiled interiors will transport you to a world of relaxation amongst an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Hammam and sauna. A further massage room is available, for soothing treatments targeting any lingering aches and knocks from a hard days skiing. There is also a private gym, for those who require an additional workout.
For your post-spa entertainment, Le Petit Crans features something for all the family to enjoy. A deluxe tiered cinema room is a fantastic space to watch the latest movie as a group. Alternatively, head to the chalet's TV snug/games room, for more casual viewing in a social atmosphere. There is also a wine cellar and cigar room found in the chalet, suitable for the older members of the group to enjoy long into the night.
Each bedroom has been lovingly finished, to exude a cosy and homely setting for your night's rest. Le Petit Crans boasts a breath-taking master bedroom on the first floor with fireplace, separate bathroom including Jacuzzi bath, dressing area and spectacular mountain views from its extensive balcony. The rest of the first and second floors give way to two spacious super double bedrooms with wrap around mountain-view balconies, impressive high ceilings, and en suite facilities. The remaining bedrooms, found on the lower ground floor, consist of three double rooms with patios onto the garden, and one children's bunk bedroom (sleeping 4 children in two sets of bespoke bunk beds) - perfect for a luxury family ski holiday in Crans Montana.
Le Petit Crans also features a ski room to store your equipment ready for the mountains each day, and laundry facilities to keep everything clean. There is outdoor parking, with space for 4/5 cars, and a double garage for those choosing to drive to their luxury ski holiday. For ease of access between floors, there is also an internal lift going from the lowest Spa floor to the chalet's first floor.
With world class skiing right on your doorstep and the team at Le Petit Crans on hand to make your stay perfection what are you waiting for?
- Wooden alpine feel and décor
- 1,200 sqm property
- Internal lift for access to 4 of the 5 floors
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Spa / massage room
- Extensive wine cellar and cigar room
- Snug / games room
- Air-conditioned gym
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Jacuzzi area with surrounding Hammam, sauna & relaxation area
- Double garage and private outdoor parking area for 4 cars
- Cable TV in every bedroom with Apple TV and tablet controllers
- Luxury tiered day-bed cinema room including Apple TV, Netflix & Disney+ access
- 1 x Double bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master double bedroom with balcony, fireplace, dressing area and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
Lower ground floor:
- 3 x Double bedroom with shared terrace and en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Quad bunk bedroom (sleeps 4 children) with en suite shower room
- House manager / chef
- Housekeeper (s)
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 evenings
- All drinks including house wine, house champagne and house spirits
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Twice weekly bed linen change and regular towel changes
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- All local taxes
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The cost of all evening meal or lunch time food will be charged extra at cost plus applicable VAT
- Additional services also available, please enquire for your group's requirements
- Booking requests will require final owner approval
- Guests at Petit Crans also have 5* Hotel Le Crans as their neighbour, which features the Michelin star restaurant LeMontBlanc.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Ultima Crans-Montana Chalet One
Ultima Crans-Montana Chalet Two
Chalet Les Anges
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.