Six Senses Three Bedroom Prestige Apartment
Stargazing in the Alpine night sky is a wonderful unique experience from your private balcony.
The Six Senses Three Bedroom Prestige Apartment is located on the fifth floor of the luxury Six Senses Crans Montana hotel. This ski-in / ski-out luxury apartment offers spectacular mountain views and has a wonderful central location in Crans-Montana. Guests will enjoy the vibrant village life with exclusive boutiques, fine dining restaurant options and lively bars for that all important après drink. The apartment has three king double bedrooms with en suite facilities including a walk-in shower, separate bath tub and doors opening directly out onto the 153 sqm balcony. The entire residence has been elegantly designed using a soft neutral colour palette and natural materials to create a harmonious and serene setting throughout.
As you enter the Six Senses Three Bedroom Prestige Apartment you enjoy the spacious, yet cosy living area with an open plan lounge, stunning dining area with large bespoke dining table and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a guest WC and a wonderful private sauna for soothing any tired limbs after a day on the slopes.
For the ultimate indulgence, guests also have access to the Six Senses Spa and first class facilities of the hotel, including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pool, treatment rooms, steam room, hot tub and wellness area.
This luxury apartment has all the ingredients for a perfect luxury ski holiday. Call our team today to book your stay.
Please note the images are CGI and will be replaced with actual ones as soon as possible.
- 241 sqm internal and 153 sqm external
- Ski-concierge service
- Private sauna
- Laundry facilities
- Access to restaurants and lobby bar area in Six Senses hotel
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Access to Six Senses Spa and wellness area, with indoor and outdoor swimming pool, Sauna, steam room, hot tub and treatment rooms
- 3 x King size double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower
- Reception / concierge
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel and linen change
- Access to Six Senses Spa and gym
- Use of wireless internet (wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax
- A security deposit of 500€ per bedroom is required at check-in
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.