The Ultima Chalets Crans Montana
Setting a new level of luxury in Crans Montana, this huge chalet has a massive capacity, incredible spa features and is perfect for a large group looking to spend a week in one of alps's most prestigious resorts.
A luxury ski-in/ski-out chalet located in the Plan-Mayens area of Crans Montana not far from the Crans Cry d'Er chairlift and the La Dent-Blanche restaurant, The Ultima Chalet Crans Montana is a luxury ski chalet that can sleep up to 38 guests across two impeccably finished properties, in total privacy. The contemporary interior has no expense spared, with designer furniture, fittings, and art work worthy of a national gallery, this all has to the true exuberance of this stunning retreat.
Each of the eight master suites has its own ensuite bathroom and also dressing room, taking advantage of the vast 4,670 sqm of living space
Chalet one has a double living area that incorporates a well stocked bar, large open fire, and sofas to seat the whole chalet. The feature chandeliers certainly add and air of grandeur to the occasion and fit perfectly with the neutral colours that feature throughout. The impressive dining area can seat 16 in comfort, this is serviced by a professional kitchen where the experienced chef will prepare some mouth watering food. After dinner there is a cigar room to enjoy or if you fancy a billiard room. For the more active, the chalet has a fully equipped gym, outdoor swimming pool.
The Ultima Chalet Crans Montana is also home to a fully equipped spa, with hammam, sauna, treatment rooms and lounge beds, as well as an on demand masseuse who can provide personalised treatments.
- 4,670 sqm
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Cigar room
8 x Master suites with en suite bathroom and dressing room
2 x Children's dormitories sleeping up to 10
Six master bedroom suites with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- Professional chef
- A team of host/hostess'
- 24hr driving service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Resort only
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus 15%
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.