Chalet Chesetta boasts a contemporary design with splashes of colour throughout the whole chalet, however we think that it is the personal service and the culinary delights served at the this chalet that′s makes it stand out from the crowd!
Located minutes from bustling St Moritz, Chesetta is a haven of tranquillity and magnificence. The 5,000 square foot property offers up to 12 guests a tailored and distinguished service. Chesetta′s interior is modern yet sumptuous with great attention to detail. All conceivable mod-cons, including controllable underfloor heating, wireless broadband, a Sonos music system, home cinema, steam room, sauna and gym, will make your stay memorable and comfortable.
Chesetta′s 7 bedrooms are luxuriously appointed, including flat-screen TVs and iPod stations. Superba mattresses are topped with down duvets, a choice of pillows and soft Egyptian cotton sheets. Bathrooms have been laid out for pure indulgence with power showers and extra deep bathtubs inviting you to relax sore muscles with exclusive Miller Harris beauty products.
The architecture is modern, yet sumptuous and elegant. Meticulous attention has been paid to every detail. The interior is of the highest quality using ETRO fabrics throughout. Deep, comfortable sofas and local antiques mixed with a collection of contemporary art sit against a backdrop of old wood and granite.
Chesetta offers plenty of room to relax or entertain. Both living rooms have large wood-burning, open fireplaces and offer stunning views of the Corvatsch mountain. The live-in kitchen seats 10 and the dining room up to 14. With bedrooms spread across separate parts of the house and a choice of rooms to retreat to, the chalet is an ideal retreat for an extended family or group of friends.
Guests can also exercise in a well-equipped gym or relax in the sauna/steam room. For the youngest members there is a fully stocked playroom which also serves as a home cinema.
- Steam Room / Sauna
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Play Room / Cinema
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Parking
- 3 x Super-King size Bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super-King size Bedroom with private shower room
- 2 x Super-King size Bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager/Chef
- Distance to lifts: Five minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily Towel change
- Mid week linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Bath and Beauty Products
- Note: Whilst the cost of services of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner are included, the cost of food and drink are billed at cost in resort.
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security damage deposit of 25% is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Note: Food and drink costs are payable in resort. Only the service of breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner are included.
- Additional transfers (over six per day) within the resort may be chargeable.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.