Start the day by diving into your own private indoor swimming pool! It's the perfect wake up leaving you energised and ready to explore the beautiful mountain scenery.
Chalet Bellevarde is set over three floors and accommodates up to 12 guests in five elegant bedrooms. This luxury chalet is situated just a 10 minute walk into the centre of Verbier and the nearest ski lift is just a five minute walk away. For extra ease guests can also take advantage of the chalet's driving service that is included when booking this luxury ski holiday.
As you enter Chalet Bellevarde on the middle floor, you are soon welcomed into a stunning open plan living room with plenty of natural sunlight and a cosy home from home feeling. The space has been stylishly designed with warm, earthy colours and rich luxurious fabrics.
You instantly feel relaxed and spoilt for choice on where to spend your time. Whether it be kicking back on the L shaped sofa with a glass of wine around the fireplace on a cold winter's eve chatting over the holiday memories of the day. Or all gathered around the long wooden dining table enjoying the delicious gourmet banquet that has been prepared by your private chef. Or dipping into the indoor swimming pool on the lower ground floor, letting home life worries float away. Or tuning into your favourite movie in the home cinema with a bowl of popcorn. Or admiring the breath-taking mountain views from the extensive south facing terrace with an après drink. Chalet Bellevarde really does have the wow factor for both skiers and non skiers to enjoy.
Most of the sleeping quarters can be found on the top floor of Chalet Bellevarde. Here you will find two double bedrooms with en suite facilities, a double bunk room sleeping four guests and a twin bedroom. The twin bedroom and bunk room share a Jack and Jill style bathroom. The final guestroom is located next to the living room and has a double bed with an en suite bathroom, also giving access to a private balcony. The perfect spot to enjoy that first coffee of the day.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Home cinema
- Open fireplace
- Centrally located
- Internal parking for 2 spaces
- Shared ski locker
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared Jack and Jill style bathroom
- 1 x Double bunk room (sleeps 4) with shared Jack and Jill style bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk from La Rouge Lift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk from Place Centrale
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Concierge service
- Daily breakfast (Continental only on 2 days)
- Afternoon tea on 5 days
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes on 5 nights
- Gourmet 3 course dinner on 5 nights
- Carefully selected wines, paired with your evening meals
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit may be required prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.