A great apartment in an even better location, just a short walk to the resort center and lifts, in a property with a fantastic level of service to boot.
Located just a minutes’ walk from the main Rue de Medran in Verbier, this wonderful duplex apartment is in perfectly positioned near to all the bars and restaurants and to the main Verbier lift station. Beautifully furnished with high quality, alpine inspired pieces Apartment Ivouette offers family’s and groups of friends a wonderful luxury chalet holiday experience.
Set over two floors, the apartment affords wonderful views over the snow-capped rooftops below and the Mont Blanc Massif in the distance. During the day sun pours in through the floor to ceiling windows on both floors and in the spring months’ guests can relax with an aperitif in the garden on the ground floor or sink in to the fur lined chairs on the first floor terrace.
This luxurious apartment offers plenty of space and can accommodate up to 10 people in five bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms. You enter the property on the ground floor and here you will find four bedrooms. Perfect for large groups there is combination of twin and double bedrooms; all with either en-suite shower rooms or bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms on this floor also have wonderful French windows which open out onto the spacious garden.
Also on this floor, there is a cosy family snug which is bright and spacious. In the evening relax with a glass of champagne and a good book. Moving upstairs, here you will find the sophisticated, open plan living and dining area. There are two seating areas, providing lots of space to relax and socialise. Comfy sofas surround the large, open fireplace and a bar separates the kitchen and dining area. There is a large master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom. Light floods in through the French windows which open out onto the upstairs terrace. There is also a sauna on this floor perfect for soothing aching muscles after a hard day on the slopes. Guests have access on the lower floors to a shared ski room with ski lockers.
- Open Fireplace
- South-facing terrace
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: Four minute walk (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- There is no driver service at this chalet
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.