The epitome of luxury and a technology lovers paradise. Chalet Spa is an indulgence to say the least with all the mod cons you could ask for. If you’re looking for exclusivity, Chalet Spa has this in abundance and we absolutely love it!
"A perfect example of modern alpine design showcasing an unparalleled array of modern technology."
The Chalet Spa designer has set out to combine the charm of a boutique hotel with luxury five star service and limitless comfort in this magnificent private residence. This aim has undoubtedly been achieved and arguably exceeded. With no expense spared the chalet offers contemporary design, sophisticated spa areas and the very latest in technology, in a warm atmosphere with extraordinary views complimented by attentive service and top quality catering.
Spread over 4 floors, 3 with terraced balconies, this chalet enables up to 10 adults or children and 2 infants to enjoy the beauty of the mountains and all that Verbier offers. For larger parties there is also the opportunity to take an extra two rooms in an apartment on the ground floor.
For total relaxation, the chalet has a spa with Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam and a therapy treatment room. The designer indoor infinity pool has a massage fountain, and for those who like to drink, there is a poolside bar! The is also a designer barbeque terrace with surround sound, warmers, parasols and uninterrupted views south and west to be enjoyed in both Summer and Winter.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Cinema
- Private Parking
- 1 x Super-king with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and access to south-facing terrace
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to east-facing terrace
There is an additional apartment (Sleeps 4): 1 x Double/Twin and 1 x Single/Twin. Available at an additional cost.
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to lifts: Two minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: Ten minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift passes
- In chalet ski fit (subject to availability)
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Bath and beauty products
- In-resort driver service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Price is based on 5 x rooms. Additional supplement applies for the additional 2 rooms
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The cost of food and drink is not included and charged for at the end of the stay
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.