A sumptuous chalet located high above Verbier offering stunning views over the town and across the valley. Service is excellent and everyone who stays in this stunning chalet can rest assure they will be looked after extremely well.
The location is exceptional offering breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks and the valley below. A truly astounding chalet, every detail has been taken care of to create the ultimate alpine residence.
This stunning property spans over four floors and sleeps up to eight people in four luxurious bedrooms. The living and entertaining areas are sumptuous and spacious with plenty of outdoor space to relax in the warmer spring months. The spectacular spa and entertainment zone is spread over the ground floor which offers one of the most luxurious in-chalet spa experiences in the Alps.
You enter the chalet on the first floor onto one of the two sleeping floors. Here you will find the master bedroom which can be made up as a twin or super king. This bedroom has a contemporary en-suite bathroom with separate shower. French windows open out onto a spacious terrace from where you can enjoy the spectacular views. There is a further twin/double bedroom also with an en-suite bathroom and French windows opening out onto the terrace. Both these bedrooms have flat-screen TV’s (the chalet is equipped with the latest sound and entertainment systems).
Moving upstairs the first floor is home to the wonderful open plan living and dining area. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto the large wrap-around terrace, the perfect spot to sit back in the warm fur covered chairs and watch the sun go down. In the evening enjoy a glass of champagne in front of the roaring fire whilst the bright lights of Verbier create a spectacular backdrop in the distance. The dining room sits 10 people comfortably. The well-equipped kitchen is closed off allowing maximum privacy whilst you enjoy dinner. Also on this floor is the ski room with heated boot warmers and a guest toilet.
The top floor has two further bedrooms. One twin/double with an en-suite bathroom and a private balcony. The second bedroom on this floor has a 140cm bed. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a small private balcony.
Beautiful, stylish and chic, yet feels like home.
- 585 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Massage Treatment Room
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Cinema room
- Wine Cave
- South Facing Terrace
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Roomers
- Private Laundry Facilities
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Concierge Service
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driving Service
- Distance to lifts: Medran - 5 minute drive, Savoleyres - 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Place Centrale - 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Champagne and canapés on six nights
- Early children’s supper on six nights
- Four course dinner on six nights
- Selection of house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Bath and beauty products
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 1:00am
- One staff night off per week
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- CHF 25,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.