Chic and stylish living in the centre of Verbier. Why not do a few lengths in the pool before breakfast, ski all day, and then unwind in the Sauna or Hammam in the evening.
Escape to this chic apartment located right in the heart of the village and beautifully furnished in sumptuous textiles throughout by the owner, an interior designer. Located in the exclusive ′Valentine and Victoria′ development the building boasts one of the most luxurious leisure facilities in the village with a large pool, sauna, well equipped gym, steam room and games room.
This property is set out over one floor, sleeping 7 people in 4 bedrooms and with 1 en-suite bathroom, 2 shower rooms and an additional W.C.
This second floor apartment is surrounded on two sides by the extensive balcony where you can take in the views of the surrounding peaks. The living / dining area boasts elegant furnishings, open fire place and a beautiful dining table seating 6. Relax in the gorgeous living area with a pre dinner drink or take in a film on the flat screen.
The master bedroom located at the far end of the apartment has a walk in wardrobe, large flat screen TV and en-suite bathroom where you can soak those aches and pains away. A further double bedroom with en-suite shower room is located adjacent to this. The twin room shares a shower room with a fourth bedroom, a small single, which with its TV and DVD is ideal as a kids snug or nanny room. There is also an additional w.c. for guests.
The apartment normally has a shared driver service between 8.30am and 1.00am if sold on a full service catered basis.
The apartment is sold on either a catered or self catered basis.
- Shared Pool & Sauna
- Games Room
- Shared fitness complex
- Open Fireplace
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Single bedroom/ snug with shared shower room
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: Five minutes walk (Medran lift)
- Distance to resort centre: One minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- 24 hour resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 4,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.