Chalet Helikon is perfectly located with easy access to the ski lifts and Zermatt town centre. It really is a great option for families.
The exclusive Chalet Helikon is perfectly located within walking distance of Zermatt village centre and the Matterhorn Express lift station. At 600m2, this vast chalet sprawls across three floors and four half-floors and benefits from stunning double-height ceilings. Take in the scenery of Zermatt from Chalet Helikon's magnificent floor to ceiling windows and a south-facing balcony which displays views of the famous Matterhorn.
This luxury ski chalet has seven bedrooms in total, comprising of five double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two triple bunk rooms ideal for children. Running through the centre of Chalet Helikon is the interior lift which stops at every level. On the top floor, you will find the impressive living area with central fireplace. The dining area can be found on the half-floor below where fourteen guests can dine comfortably at one sitting. This level also has an open plan guest kitchen and bar area. The main professional kitchen can be found in the basement where the experienced chefs will prepare personalised menus for their guests.
The spa is located on the upper ground floor, welcoming you to relax after a long day on the Zermatt ski slopes. The area comprises of a 15x4.5m indoor swimming pool, sauna-hammam, shower and relaxation area with an outside terrace.
- 600m2 chalet
- South facing balcony
- Matterhorn views
- Exclusive free-standing chalet
- Feature fireplace
- Private swimming pool 15m x 4.5m
- Spacious relaxation area
- Central location
- Interior lift
- TV room
- Safe in every bedroom
1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room. Matterhorn view
3 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
2 x Bunk room (each sleeping 3) with en suite shower room, TV room and study, sofa bed with en suite bathroom
- Experienced Host
- Experienced Chef
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 10 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist Tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Indoor swimming pool (15m x 4.5m)
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.